If I mention the movie “Total Recall”, what’s the first thing you think of? Yep . . . the alien chick with THREE BOOBS. Well . . . it’s no longer science fiction.
21-year-old Jasmine Tridevil is a masseuse in Tampa, Florida . . . and she recently spent $20,000 to have a THIRD BOOB implanted on her chest.
She says she did it because she’s SICK OF MEN, and figured a third boob would make her UNATTRACTIVE to guys. Which, if you know ANYTHING about guys, is clearly a WILD miscalculation on her part. If anything, guys will now be MORE intrigued by her.
If all this sounds like a wild publicity stunt to get attention . . . you’re absolutely right. Jasmine admitted another one of her goals is to have a reality show on MTV.
She says she talked to at least 50 doctors before one agreed to give her the third breast. He couldn’t give her a nipple or areola so she had one tattooed on.
It had “hoax” written all over it, but we all WANTED to believe it. Unfortunately . . . yeah, it’s a hoax. Here are the six reasons why . . .
1. Some minor Internet detective work found that Jasmine Tridevil is almost certainly the fake name of a woman named Alisha Hessler. Alisha looks exactly like “Jasmine” and she registered the domain name JasmineTridevil.com.
2. On a website where Alisha advertises her massage services, she wrote that she’s a, quote, “provider of Internet hoaxes since 2014” and a, quote, “specialist in massage for three-breasted women.”
3. Alisha made the news back in December when she said she was attacked by a man outside a night club, and forced him to stand on a street corner wearing a dunce cap with a sign that said, quote, “I beat women, honk if I’m a scumbag.”
But when the police got involved, she never filed charges and stopped returning their calls.
4. Alisha was arrested back in March for fraudulent use of personal information, apparently using a fake ID to get into a club. That’s not necessarily proof of the hoax, but does help show her pattern.
5. This might be the most damning evidence of all: Alisha filed a stolen baggage claim at the Tampa International Airport earlier this month and one of the things she reported missing was a, quote, “three-breast prosthesis.”
6. And finally, a plastic surgeon says NO plastic surgeon would give a woman a third breast . . . because it’s clear she would need a psychological evaluation, and performing the surgery would be unethical.
Q Force Monkey
Latest posts by Q Force Monkey (see all)
- Insane video of a Flash Flood in Laos - September 21, 2017
- A Russian Attack Helicopter Accidentally Fired Rockets at Russian Troops - September 20, 2017
- Video: Watch as a Woman Slips Out of Handcuffs and Steals a Patrol Car in Texas - September 7, 2017