A new survey on Memorial Day spending is out, and the average person will spend a total of $225 on three things . . . food, booze, and DEALS. Here’s how it breaks down . . .
- We’ll spend an average of 70 bucks on food this weekend. 51% of us plan to cook at home . . . 44% are going to a barbecue or picnic with friends and family . . . and just 5% of us are going out to eat.
- 47% of us are buying alcohol, and spending an average of $55 on it. 81% plan to buy beer . . . 47% will buy wine . . . 23% will buy vodka . . . and 21% will buy whiskey.
- The average person looking for DEALS this weekend will spend about $100 shopping. 34% of us plan to buy clothes . . . 22% are buying something for the house . . . 21% are buying shoes . . . and 12% are looking for deals on electronics.
Q Force Monkey
Latest posts by Q Force Monkey (see all)
- Ozzy Osbourne ‘Bark At The Moon’ Solar Eclipse Video Performance - August 23, 2017
- A Bartender Gets a Lottery Ticket as a Tip, and It Leads to a $100,000 Jackpot - August 22, 2017
- Fantastic Rollercoaster Freakout - August 21, 2017