A new survey on Memorial Day spending is out, and the average person will spend a total of $225 on three things . . . food, booze, and DEALS. Here’s how it breaks down . . .
- We’ll spend an average of 70 bucks on food this weekend. 51% of us plan to cook at home . . . 44% are going to a barbecue or picnic with friends and family . . . and just 5% of us are going out to eat.
- 47% of us are buying alcohol, and spending an average of $55 on it. 81% plan to buy beer . . . 47% will buy wine . . . 23% will buy vodka . . . and 21% will buy whiskey.
- The average person looking for DEALS this weekend will spend about $100 shopping. 34% of us plan to buy clothes . . . 22% are buying something for the house . . . 21% are buying shoes . . . and 12% are looking for deals on electronics.
Q Force Monkey
Latest posts by Q Force Monkey (see all)
- AC/DC producer/musician George Young dead at 70 - October 23, 2017
- Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine Reveals He Has Lyme Disease - October 23, 2017
- [WTF Video!] Two People Trapped in Their Apartment During the Earthquake in Mexico - October 18, 2017