Edgy Halloween costumes are trickier than they used to be. Because if you offend someone, you’ll probably be branded as a pariah on social media and lose your job.
So the costume companies are trying to help . . . by selling a bunch of TERRIBLE “edgy” costumes. Here are five of the worst offenders . . .
- Sexy Pizza Rat. Can you dress up as a viral video and still look hot? This costume says . . . well, you can try.
It’s basically a sexy mouse costume with two pieces of pizza sewn onto the hips. For the small price of NINETY dollars.
- Poop Emoji Mask. You’ve probably sent someone the poop emoji . . . why not wear it on your head? At least it’s only $28.
- Sexually Suggestive Italian waiter. It’s just a black apron with a fake bowl of pasta.
But there’s a sausage that sticks out . . . so when you hold it right, it looks like the sausage is your junk.
Women will definitely find it attractive. It’s $35.
- Sexy Donald Trump. Basically a terrible wig, a red hat that says “make America great,” a blue blazer, white shirt, red tie, and short blue shorts. It costs $70.
- “P” Magnet. It’s a large polyester magnet you wear around your neck with a few kittens attached. The innuendo is NOT subtle. It costs $36.
Q Force Monkey
Latest posts by Q Force Monkey (see all)
- VIDEO – A Small Plane Landed Safely on a Busy Highway - July 21, 2017
- Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington Committed Suicide - July 21, 2017
- Panic! at the Disco Is Bigger Than the Beatles? . . . on Spotify - July 17, 2017