GENE SIMMONS withdrew his petition to trademark the heavy metal “horns” sign. He didn’t say why, but here are a couple guesses for you:
- It was a stupid, stupid, stupid idea.
- He was receiving scorn and ridicule from not only the entire rock and roll community, but from anyone and everyone else who heard about it.
- He was actually trying to trademark the sign language symbol for “I love you,” not the devil horns.
- Did I mention it was a stupid, stupid, stupid idea?
The kicker would be if this was only TEMPORARY . . . like maybe he’s going to re-apply for the trademark, only with the thumb FOLDED IN, so there’s no conflict with the “I love you” symbol. Hopefully not, but I wouldn’t put it past him.
(Check out his no-longer-active petition here.)
Q Force Monkey
Latest posts by Q Force Monkey (see all)
- VIDEO – A Small Plane Landed Safely on a Busy Highway - July 21, 2017
- Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington Committed Suicide - July 21, 2017
- Panic! at the Disco Is Bigger Than the Beatles? . . . on Spotify - July 17, 2017