Want to impress people when you’re out drinking for St. Patrick’s Day? How about showing them you’re the MacGyver of DRUNKS?
There’s a YouTube video floating around that shows how to get the cap off a beer bottle using nothing but a sheet of paper. It’s an old trick, but if you’ve never heard about it, here’s what you do . . .
- Fold the paper in half from top to bottom. Then fold it in half long-wise three times, until it’s long and thick. Heh.
- Now fold THAT in the middle, to turn it into a “V” shape.
- Hold the bottle steady, put the “V” part under the cap, and pop it off.
You might want to practice once before you try to impress the ladies . . . you’ll be way cooler if you do it on your first try.
BONUS TIP: Wear a “Kiss Me I’m Irish” button . . . but don’t show people how it’s attached through your pierced nipple.
Q Force Monkey
Latest posts by Q Force Monkey (see all)
- [WTF Video!] Two People Trapped in Their Apartment During the Earthquake in Mexico - October 18, 2017
- Is This Snake Dancing to Creedence Clearwater Revival’s “Proud Mary”? - October 17, 2017
- Marilyn Manson Opens Up About His Brutal Stage Accident - October 16, 2017