That light labeled “this”. The Check Engine Light.
One day I get a call from my then girlfriend saying that the submarine light came on in her car and she wasn’t sure what it meant or if it was a serious problem.
“You know. The submarine light…”
Just in case you NEED to know what they really mean, here’s a handy guide.
- 1st row: Washer Fluid, Battery Voltage Low, HVAC Recirculate, Rear Defrost, Door Open, Glow Plugs
- 2nd row: Airbag, HVAC Fan, Airmix Blend, Seatbelt, Low Fuel, A/C
- 3rd row: Oil Pressure Low, Check Engine, Low Beam, Fog Lights, High Beam, Hazard Lights (4 way flashers)
- 4th row: Windshield Washer, Hazard Lights (4 way flashers), Parking Brake/Low Brake Fluid, Coolant Temperature, Anti-lock Brakes, Electronic Stability Protection/Electronic Stability Control
lights on your cars dash
Q Force Monkey
Latest posts by Q Force Monkey (see all)
- A Russian Attack Helicopter Accidentally Fired Rockets at Russian Troops - September 20, 2017
- Video: Watch as a Woman Slips Out of Handcuffs and Steals a Patrol Car in Texas - September 7, 2017
- Hurricane Harvey Donations Delivered! - September 6, 2017