People still take CRAZY risks around fireworks. Maybe because there isn’t one good, famous story that summarizes just how dangerous they are.
THIS could be that story.
22-year-old Devon Staples of Calais, Maine was hanging out drinking with some friends on July 4th, and they were messing around with some fireworks.
Devon came up with the idea that he’d try to launch one off of his HEAD . . . so he put a fireworks mortar tube on his head and lit it.
But when the firework exploded it caused a serious head injury . . . not surprisingly. And he died INSTANTLY.
Q Force Monkey
Latest posts by Q Force Monkey (see all)
- A Russian Attack Helicopter Accidentally Fired Rockets at Russian Troops - September 20, 2017
- Video: Watch as a Woman Slips Out of Handcuffs and Steals a Patrol Car in Texas - September 7, 2017
- Hurricane Harvey Donations Delivered! - September 6, 2017