(hennemusic) The Scorpions have announced the first series of dates for a fall North American tour that will feature thrash metal legends Megadeth as their special guests.
Shows for the North American Crazy World Tour will begin in Reading, PA on September 14, with dates currently running to mid-October and more to be announced.
“When our album Crazy World was released back in ’91, right at the end of the cold war,” explains singer Klaus Meine, “we toured around a world that was pretty crazy back then, but there was so much hope in the air for a more peaceful future. Now 26 years later, things are getting more crazy every other day.
“After all these years, ‘Crazy World’ is still a good motto for our upcoming world tour. We are very much looking forward to seeing all of you out there.” The Scorpions’ eleventh album, “Crazy World” peaked at No. 21 on the US Billboard 200 with help from the international hit and Top 5 US single, “Wind Of Change”
The first date of the Crazy World North American tour to go on sale is the October 7 show at The Forum in Los Angeles – the presale runs March 23 from 10a-10p local time ahead of the general public tickets, which will be available March 24 at 10am local time.
North American tour 2017
- Sep 14 – Reading, PA – Santander Arena
- Sep 16 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
- Sep 19 – Montreal, QC – Bell Centre **
- Sep 22 – Toronto, ON – Budweiser Stage Amphitheater
- Sep 23 – Chicago, IL – All State Arena **
- Sep 26 – Denver, CO – 1st Bank Center
- Sep 29 – Spokane, WA – Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena
- Sep 30 – Seattle, WA – Tacoma Dome
- Oct 03 – Reno, NV – Grand Sierra Resort
- Oct 04 – Oakland, CA – Oracle Arena
- Oct 07 – Los Angeles – The Forum
- Oct 08 – Phoenix, AZ – Talking Stick Arena
- Oct 11 – San Antonio, TX – Freeman Coliseum
- Oct 12 – Dallas, TX – Pavilion at The Music Factory
- Oct 14 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL – BB&T Center
- Oct 15 – Tampa, FL – Amalie Arena
** No Megadeth