If you’re taking St. Patrick’s Day off this Tuesday to go drinkin’, you’re fighting the good fight.
Somehow it turns out St. Patrick’s Day is only America’s FOURTH most popular drinking holiday . . . behind New Year’s Eve, Christmas, and the Fourth of July. Here are five more random stats about the holiday for you to suck down . . .
1. 82.4% of people will wear green this Tuesday.
2. There’s a 70% increase in CABBAGE shipments during the week leading up to the 17th.
3. Irish is the second-most common European ancestry in America, just behind German.
4. Massachusetts and New Hampshire are both more than 20% Irish.
5. And Americans will spend a total of $4.6 billion for the holiday . . . or an average of about $36.50 for every person celebrating.
Q Force Monkey
Latest posts by Q Force Monkey (see all)
- VIDEO – A Small Plane Landed Safely on a Busy Highway - July 21, 2017
- Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington Committed Suicide - July 21, 2017
- Panic! at the Disco Is Bigger Than the Beatles? . . . on Spotify - July 17, 2017