There’s a discussion going on right now on Reddit.com where people are sharing the indicators they use to figure out when someone might be stupid. Here are some of our favorites . . .
- People who do NOT use turn signals while driving.
- People who excuse being proven wrong by saying “well we’ll never really know for sure” or something along those lines. Just admit when you’re wrong
- Not using the most simple form of correct grammar. Their, they’re, there, two, to, too… etc.
- Visible underwear.
- People who say “I have no friends lol” at least once a week on facebook. Like, if you have no friends, who are you trying to talk to?
- People who use the word “Conversate”. I am immediately finished believing that you exist.
- People who wear a flat brim hat that sticks straight up I can’t help but think you’re a moron.
- People who chew with their mouth open
- People who continually interject “You know what I’m sayin’?” before and after sentences. No, I don’t know what you are saying. Please use your words.
- People who keep falling for MLM scams
- When someone tells me they watch the Kardashians
- Girls that talk with a valley girl accent. Like, Seriously, that’s so ratchet.
- Wen dey typ msgs lik dis.
Q Force Monkey
Latest posts by Q Force Monkey (see all)
- Video: Watch as a Woman Slips Out of Handcuffs and Steals a Patrol Car in Texas - September 7, 2017
- Hurricane Harvey Donations Delivered! - September 6, 2017
- Video of Metallica’s James Hetfield Falling Into a Hole Onstage - September 6, 2017