The most important rule for a Super Bowl party is to always make sure there’s enough food and booze. But here are four other tips that aren’t so obvious . . .
- Tell people to get there early. If they all show up five minutes before the game, they won’t have time to relax and hang out. So tell them they can come an hour or two before kickoff if they want.
- Have more than one TV set up. If you’ve got a lot of people coming, you might even want two in your living room so everyone isn’t crowded around the same TV. And having one you can see from the kitchen is also nice.
- Play games and hand out prizes. It might sound lame, but it makes it more fun for the people who don’t actually care about football. You can print out Super Bowl bingo cards for free. Or just google “Super Bowl party games” if you need ideas.And if you want to gamble, the Super Bowl squares thing is always popular. That’s where you draw a grid . . . everyone gets numbers . . . and you win money based on the score at the end of each quarter. Download Superbowl Squares PDF here
- Have a football on hand. A lot of people still like the tradition of going outside at halftime and throwing it around.
Q Force Monkey
Latest posts by Q Force Monkey (see all)
- VIDEO – A Small Plane Landed Safely on a Busy Highway - July 21, 2017
- Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington Committed Suicide - July 21, 2017
- Panic! at the Disco Is Bigger Than the Beatles? . . . on Spotify - July 17, 2017