We’ve got a list of the top 20 things that make us crazy at work . . . and while that sounds like a lot, when you hear it you realize they could’ve come up with another three or four HUNDRED.
Here are the top 20 things that make us CRAZY at the office . . .
1. Being copied on emails that aren’t relevant.
2. Phone calls right when you’re ready to leave for the day.
3. Your computer crashing.
4. The office being too hot or cold.
5. The printer breaking down.
6. Coworkers with BODY ODOR.
7. Coworkers who talk too loudly on the phone.
8. People talking too much.
9. Coworkers not cleaning the microwave.
10. The sounds of coworkers sniffing.
11. People reading emails over your shoulder.
12. People not replacing an empty toilet paper roll.
13. Coworkers not saying “thank you” when you hold the door for them.
14. People with bad breath.
15. Corporate buzzwords.
16. Inconsiderate parking.
17. When coworkers make food that stinks.
18. Uncomfortable office chairs.
19. People who book their days off around holiday weekends way in advance.
20. Your boss catching you when you’re on Facebook for one minute during a hectic day.
(You can see the full top 50 here.)
Q Force Monkey
Latest posts by Q Force Monkey (see all)
- Ozzy Osbourne ‘Bark At The Moon’ Solar Eclipse Video Performance - August 23, 2017
- A Bartender Gets a Lottery Ticket as a Tip, and It Leads to a $100,000 Jackpot - August 22, 2017
- Fantastic Rollercoaster Freakout - August 21, 2017