Glassdoor.com just released their annual list of the highest paid jobs for 2016. And by that, they mean “traditional” jobs . . . because the REAL good paying stuff like “Vine superstar” and “Real Housewife” are nowhere to be found.
Here are the 10 highest paying jobs this year. And I’ll say this . . . yeah, you should think about trying to get one.
But they all either require a LOT of extra education, or working your way up to upper-middle management.
- Physician, average salary of $180,000.
- Lawyer, $144,500.
- Research and development manager, $142,120.
- Software development manager, $132,000.
- Pharmacy manager, $130,000.
- Strategy manager, $130,000.
- Software architect, $128,250.
- Integrated circuit designer engineer, $127,500.
- IT manager, $120,000.
- Solutions architect, $120,000. That’s a job where you create solutions for users and clients
(You can see the top 25 here.)
Q Force Monkey
Latest posts by Q Force Monkey (see all)
- Alice Cooper Has a $10 Million Andy Warhol Print He Doesn’t Remember Buying - July 25, 2017
- VIDEO – A Small Plane Landed Safely on a Busy Highway - July 21, 2017
- Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington Committed Suicide - July 21, 2017