This seems like a good public service announcement to give you right before the Super Bowl. Watching football can be DEVASTATING for your phone.
According to a new survey, 23 million Americans have broken or destroyed their cell phone while watching sports. Here are the five most common ways . . .
1. Dropping it on the floor, 33%.
2. Dropping it in the toilet or spilling water on it, 18%.
3. Dropping it in BEER, 13%.
4. Throwing it in anger or excitement, 12%.
5. Letting it fall off the bar or a table, 8%.
The survey also found Seahawks fans had 46% more phone accidents during games in the past year than Broncos fans.