A Guy Is Suing Mötley Crüe Because He Was Electrocuted on the Set of “The Dirt”

A crew member who worked on “The Dirt”, the Netflix movie about Mötley Crüe, was electrocuted on the set, and now he’s sueing Netflix and the band.

The guy says he was handing down metal pipes to other crew members, and one of them made contact with a power line, sending an electric current that, quote, “entered his body and blew out through his right foot.”

He says it left him with third-degree burns on 50% of his body, and required a partial amputation of his foot . . . as well as multiple surgeries and skin grafts.  He wants at least $1.8 million in damages.

Read the full story here.

Check out these Station Contests: