After an epic and storied 45 year career that launched an era of rock n roll legends, KISS announced that they will launch their final tour ever in 2019, appropriately named END OF THE ROAD. The initial announcement was made a month ago on NBC’s America’s Got Talent which sent the internet into overdrive with fans hoping their city would get one final KISS show. The band announced today the first set of dates and cities in North America, produced by Live Nation. International markets were also announced simultaneously today. Tour itinerary detailed below; KISS will be offering VIP experiences and special KISS Army fan presales.
Citi is the official presale credit card for the End of the Road World Tour. As such, Citi cardmembers will have access to purchase U.S. presale tickets beginning Wednesday, October 31 at 12:00pm local time until Thursday, November 1 at 10:00pm local time through Citi’s Private Pass program. For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com. Tickets to the general public will go on sale starting Friday, November 2 at 10am local time at LiveNation.com.
Known for their trademark larger-than-life blistering performances, KISS has proven for decades why they are hands down the most iconic live show in rock n roll. The Rock & Roll Hall of Famers who have sold more than 100 million albums worldwide have said this tour is devoted to the millions of KISS Army fans.
“All that we have built and all that we have conquered over the past four decades could never have happened without the millions of people worldwide who’ve filled clubs, arenas and stadiums over those years. This will be the ultimate celebration for those who’ve seen us and a last chance for those who haven’t. KISS Army, we’re saying goodbye on our final tour with our biggest show yet and we’ll go out the same way we came in… Unapologetic and Unstoppable,” said KISS.
|January 31, 2019||Vancouver, BC, Canada||Rogers Arena|
|February 1, 2019||Portland, OR||Moda Center|
|February 2, 2019||Tacoma, WA||Tacoma Dome|
|February 4, 2019||Spokane, WA||Spokane Arena|
|February 7, 2019||San Diego, CA||Viejas Arena|
|February 8, 2019||Fresno, CA||Save Mart Center|
|February 9, 2019||Sacramento, CA||Golden 1 Center|
|February 12, 2019||Anaheim, CA||Honda Center|
|February 13, 2019||Glendale, AZ||Gila River Arena|
|February 15, 2019||Las Vegas, NV||T-Mobile Arena|
|February 16, 2019||Los Angeles, CA||The Forum|
|February 19, 2019||Corpus Christi, TX||American Bank Center|
|February 20, 2019||Dallas, TX||American Airlines Center|
|February 22, 2019||New Orleans, LA||Smoothie King Center|
|February 23, 2019||Memphis, TN||FedEx Forum|
|February 26, 2019||Oklahoma City, OK||Chesapeake Energy Arena|
|February 27, 2019||Kansas City, MO||Sprint Center|
|March 1, 2019||Milwaukee, WI||Fiserv Forum|
|March 2, 2019||Chicago, IL||United Center|
|March 4, 2019||Minneapolis, MN||Target Center|
|March 6, 2019||Sioux Falls, SD||Denny Sanford PREMIER Center|
|March 7, 2019||Omaha, NE||CHI Health Center Omaha|
|March 9, 2019||Grand Rapids, MI||Van Andel Arena|
|March 10, 2019||Moline, IL||TaxSlayer Center|
|March 12, 2019||Louisville, KY||KFC Yum! Center|
|March 13, 2019||Detroit, MI||Little Caesars Arena|
|March 16, 2019||Columbus, OH||Nationwide Arena|
|March 17, 2019||Cleveland, OH||Quicken Loans Arena|
|March 19, 2019||Montreal, QC, Canada||Bell Centre|
|March 20, 2019||Toronto, ON, Canada||Scotiabank Arena|
|March 22, 2019||Long Island, NY||NYCB LIVE’s Nassau Coliseum|
|March 23, 2019||Uncasville, CT||Mohegan Sun Arena|
|March 26, 2019||Boston, MA||TD Garden|
|March 27, 2019||New York, NY||Madison Square Garden|
|March 29, 2019||Philadelphia, PA||Wells Fargo Center|
|March 30, 2019||Pittsburgh, PA||PPG Paints Arena|
|April 2, 2019||Quebec City, QC, Canada||Videotron Centre|
|April 3, 2019||Ottawa, ON, Canada||Canadian Tire Centre|
|April 6, 2019||Raleigh, NC||PNC Arena|
|April 7, 2019||Atlanta, GA||State Farm Arena|
|April 9, 2019||Nashville, TN||Bridgestone Arena|
|April 11, 2019||Tampa, FL||Amalie Arena|
|April 12, 2019||Jacksonville, FL||Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena|
|April 13, 2019||Birmingham, AL||BJCC|
Q94.5 Listeners! Register here for your chance to win tickets to this phenomenal event!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
- One entry per email address per day please.
- ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules (these “Official Rules”). Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to 801 N Jackson Rd, McAllen Texas 78501, Attention: Promotions Director with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
- I agree to hold the station, harmless release and indemnify it, its agents and employees from any or all liability which may arise from my participation in the contest. Use of the prize or any claims arising from any use or to any assorted validity of this agreement set forth herein.
- I authorize the stations to use my name, voice, picture, to likeness thereof, and represent that all information contained herein to be true and correct. I also acknowledge the following. The following rules and regulations concerning my winning(s) on KFRQ.
- All participants must be at least 18 years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry.
- Employees and the families of employees of the Sponsors and their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Contest materials are not eligible.
- All prizes must be claimed within 14 days of winning, or in the case of event tickets, before the date of event, whichever comes first, otherwise prize will be forfeited.
- Prize should be picked up within the hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm. Monday through Friday at 801 North Jackson Rd. McAllen Texas.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Sponsors’ decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors reserve the right to suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and are final. Future contests or tie-breakers, if any, may be significantly more difficult than the initial contest. The method of determining prize-winners if a tie remains after completion of the last tie-breaker will be at the Station’s discretion. The Sponsors may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion. The Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to the Promotions Director for the Station at 956-687-4848. The Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsors, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsors’ sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest at any time. The Sponsors disclaim any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- RELEASE: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sponsors for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsors and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Contest and any participation in any activity relating to the Contest. In order to participate in the Contest, Participants must sign an official affidavit of eligibility and release provided by the Sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Contest based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSORS, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CONTEST OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE CONTEST. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THE CONTEST AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-
- TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof shall take place in the State of Texas, in the City of McAllen, County of Hidalgo.
Register for your chance to win a Family 4 Pack of tickets to the Pharr Hub Phestival!
Register for your chance to win ‘All you Can Ride’ Wristbands!
Register for your chance to win a family 4-pack of tickets to see the Dorados
Register for your chance to win a family 4-pack of tickets to see the Mercedes Livestock Show
Register for your chance to win a family 4-pack of tickets to Monster Jam
KISS is Coming to Corpus Christi! Info and Ticket Giveaways here!